For Christmas, the kids scored a Wii from Santa. Ok, actually, the wife scored a Wii from Toys'R Us, but that's just a minor detail.
I gotta tell ya, and I'm sure you've read and heard all the stories... the Wii games are a blast. So very intuitive and simple. I can't wait for the Wii version of Super Smash Bros.
I did pick up a couple of Xbox games for Christmas. From Burger King of all places. You know, the $5.99 games w/the purchase of a combo meal. Anyways, the game "Big Bumpin'" is a hoot. Playing that game with the boys is just hilarious. I can't do it justice by trying to explain the game... you'll just have to play it yourself. I swear, I was laughing so much that tears were streaming down my face.
Just the tonic for another weather-induced dreary Seattle holiday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home