Daiso
How did I run into the new Romano's Macaroni Grill, you ask? Well, I went visiting the new Daiso store in the Alderwood Mall. Here's a couple of decent articles to read: the Seattle PI, and the Seattle Times.
The store is quite small, and the aisles are really cramped, but I ended up spending alot of time there. So much to see and touch and wonder whether I needed or not. And with it being the store's opening weekend, the place was crowded beyond my comfort level. Pretty much everything was priced at a buck-fifty. And everything is from Japan, most without any English labelling.
(The Richmond, BC store is much larger (2 floors!), but I'm glad to see the store finally open here in the states. Vancouver seems like such a drive and not so much a bargain with the current exchange rates. Not to mention the cost of driving up there.)
I think I spent some $15 on things like 0.5mm HB lead, real made-in-Japan white plastic erasers, origami paper,...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home