Crack in the armor
Bossman is starting to lose his persistent optimism. The idiots running the company are slowly but surely impressing their ways upon us, the "acquired" bunch. It's one thing if the new owners were actually competent, but unfortunately for us, they are not. Idiotic is about the only thing I could call them. Mind bogglingly idiotic. Everything "they've" done prior to the acquisition is crap. Everything "we've" done prior to the acquisition actually works. But our new illustrious leaders, they think the opposite. And now they're wanting us to lower ourselves to their levels. It's unbelievably sad and frustrating.
One of my colleagues, who just this week announced his resignation, had been keeping a running list of fellow employees in our division that have departed the company since the acquisition. The list is shocking in length and growing by the week. Again, sad and frustrating.
Work really has been killing me these past few weeks. I've been on a death march to meet some artificial milestone, with the crescendo coming soon. I've been wanting to write more, but with the workload, and with the start of school, I've been run ragged. So so tired...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home