phong

"What you are experiencing is a temporary distortion on reality" -- phong

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

random summer entry

I haven't decided yet if I like this trend of women and their low-rise/hip hugger pants & shorts. (I'm not sure what the official fashion term is.) The kind that just sit off the hips, sometimes with some of the hips actually spilling out. To see some of these older/middle age women with their fancy-schmancy sweatpants hanging off their hips and showing some of those "tiger stripes"...um yeah. Avert gaze.

Summer is officially here in the pacific northwest, with temperatures in the 80's. No, really. Ok, I'm lying. It's wet and rainy with temps in the 40's. How's that instead?

This summer, I get to participate in the Chinatown Parade again. Wheee. That happens on Sunday. It's part of Seafair. Then on the following Saturday, it's the big Seafair Torchlight Parade.

For the parades, I needed something more comfortable than my current pair of tennis shoes, so I bought a new pair of new balance crosstrainers at Nordstrom this weekend. (What a madhouse there) (Actually, the eyecandy was quite nice) (Did I mention the warmer weather here?) The shoes are very comfortable and I should have no problem with my feet this year like I did last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home