phong

"What you are experiencing is a temporary distortion on reality" -- phong

Friday, May 06, 2005

Double Whammy

This weekend is one of those rare double-whammy's: wedding anniversary on Saturday, mother's day on Sunday. I thought I had the Saturday deal covered, but I forgot about my BIL's baby party at lunch (the red egg thing). I'll have to figure out what to do about dinner plans. Giftwise, I went to Costco yesterday and bought a watch and a pretzel. I'm always so last minute. No silly, the watch is for me and I'll give the pretzel to the wife. :P

Panic mode hasn't set in yet for Sunday. It's not like I get along with my mom, so I'll probably find something with minimal interaction. I just don't know.

On this side of the bloodline, I need to take my boys shopping tonight. They're just as last minute as I am. Bad genes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home