Hotlanta
I'm a leavin'
on a jet plane
don't know when
I'll be back again
Actually, for a week. To Atlanta. With a swat team. So says my boss' boss' boss. To go kick some ass and take some names. Something like that. He likes to use the term 'swat team' or 'tiger team' or some other ridiculous y2k terminology like that.
I really hate entering some hostile work environment with a bunch of outrageous expectations riding on you. The people there aren't friendly because they think we think that they can't do anything right. Well, y'know, it's partly true. If y'all can get your act together, we wouldn't be in this mess. Sheat.
So a bunch of all-nighters are in the plan. Great. I guess I won't be able to take that Coca-Cola plant tour. Or the CNN tour. Bummer.
Know any good places to eat at or to visit in north Atlanta?

1 Comments:
a whole week?! wow. when are you going to be there? doesn't vern yip from trading spaces work in atlanta? ok ok, i'm not thinking with my head on right. ;) have a good trip phong.
Post a Comment
<< Home