All-in-one
I picked up a new HP PSC 1315v 'all in one' printer/scanner/copier from Target yesterday. They were running a sale price of 79.99 plus a $10 giftcard last week. No rebate necessary. HP must be getting ready to discontinue it if they're offering it for such a low price.
Not that I need another color printer, but it's the scanner and copier features that I was most interested in. My old Epson scanner doesn't have updated drivers for XP, so it was kinda sitting there gathering dust. Plus, there's many a time when I've wanted a quick photocopy of something, and it sure beats running to the local Kinko's to make a simple copy.
The reviews I've read about the 1315 are all over the board, from very good to very bad. But for 80 bucks, I felt it was worth the gamble. We'll see after a while if it holds up. It's not my main (default) printer, so I don't think I'll be running it ragged any time soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home